Hello my fellow ghouls and ghosts! It is almost time for All Hallow’s Eve and I really wanted to get into the spirit of things…get it? Spirit? Bahahahaha! Ok back to the point. Because of my love of all things Halloween, I decided to pick up an appropriately haunting book to cuddle up with (more like huddle under the blankets with like a scaredy-cat,) and I chose a spooky anthology called CREEPIES: TWISTED TALES FROM BENEATH THE BED. Sounds awesome, right? YES! And freaky and gruesome and spooky and gross as hell at some points. This is a collection of short stories and poems that definitely lives up to it’s creepy title. This book totally freaked me out! I am a grown woman and felt like I was a kid again at the campfire, scared out of my mind from all of the ghost stories. So if you want zombies and grim reapers and ghosts oh my! This is the place to find just that! This must read gets a 5 stars from me! Go here to get yourself a copy of CREEPIES tonight and make sure to leave a light on!
Purchase MER: The Captain’s Secret (Book1) now!
Purchase MER: Falling Kingdom (Book 2) now!
Book Reviews, Inspirations, Ramblings, Contests
What’s Jade reading right now?
- And what a happy fool I've been! ♥ fb.me/6tCvbGtCMtweeted 1 month ago
- #TLCLongislandmedium My mom would love to have a reading for my sister please. <3tweeted 1 month ago
- I know it's been a while...but I had taken the winter off from writing. But I'm back like a bolt of lightning!... fb.me/1aLmonxqftweeted 1 month ago
- @TriciaDrammeh LOVE the review of Mer 1! Thank you thank you thank you! <3 Hope all is well with you, Tricia! Hugs!tweeted 2 months ago
- RT @TriciaDrammeh: 4.5 Stars to MER: The Captain's Secret by @JadeMPhillips authorstowatch.com/2014/01/book-r… #authorstowatchtweeted 2 months ago
Blogs I Follow
- Reading Renee
- West Coast Review
- Cristian Mihai
- The Accidental Cootchie Mama
- Daily (w)rite
- Author Jolea M. Harrison
- Vampire Maman
- Tricia Drammeh
- Shannon A Thompson
- Lingo Lunch
- Jacob H. Baugher IV
- Hockey Writing from Liz Bell
- Duncan M. Hamilton
- Books in Transit Blog
- The London Herald